1. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In a large bowl, combine turkey, bread crumbs, egg substitute, diced onion, sage, thyme, salt and black pepper.
2. Fill each pepper half with an equal amount of the turkey mixture. Place in prepared baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, combine marinara sauce, tomatoes, garlic and Italian seasoning. Pour over peppers.
4. Wrap tightly, label and freeze for up to 1 month.To Cook:
5. Thaw in refrigerator for 2 days.
6. Heat oven to 375 degree F. Bake at 375 degree F for 55 to 60 minutes or until sauce is bubbling, peppers are tender and filling registers 155 degree F on an instant-read thermometer. Cover with foil; let sit 10 minutes.
7. Serve warm with boiled new potatoes and spinach salad.