1. Position oven shelf in top third of oven. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan.
2. Wipe any dirt off mushrooms, using damp paper toweling. Pull out stems; trim stems and finely chop.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil and butter in skillet over medium heat. Add scallions; saute 1 minute. Add turkey, garlic, oregano, salt, pepper; saute 1 minute. Add chopped mushroom stems; cook 2 minutes. Pour in wine. Boil until most of liquid is gone, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to bowl; add chopped parsley, bread crumbs and 3 tablespoons Parmesan.
4. Brush edges of mushroom caps with remaining 2 tablespoons oil. Stuff caps with mushroom mixture, mounding slightly. Place in prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan over tops. (At this point, mushrooms can be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated up to 3 hours.)
5. Bake in 375 degree F oven 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm or at room temperature. Garnish with parsley. Makes 16 mushrooms.