Servings: 4 Prep 20 mins Cook 10 mins
- 4 large flour tortillas (about 10 inches in diameter)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 green onions, cut in 3-inch lengths and slivered
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms (about 4 ounces)
- 3 cups broccoli slaw mix OR: presliced coleslaw mix
- 1/2 pound thick-sliced cooked turkey breast, cut in slivers
- 2 cups mung bean sprouts
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup bottled stir-fry sauce
- 1 teaspoon distilled white or cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon liquid red-pepper
- Easy Fried Rice (optional, recipe follows)
1. To warm tortillas in the microwave oven, place them on microwave-safe plate; cover with paper toweling. Just before serving, microwave at full power (100%) for 30 seconds. To warm in conventional oven, preheat to 350 degrees F. Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil. Place in oven for 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add green onion, mushrooms and slaw mix; cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until just tender-crisp.
3. Stir in turkey, bean sprouts, ginger, stir-fry sauce, vinegar and red-pepper seasoning; cook for 2 minutes or until heated through.
4. To serve, spoon down center of heated tortillas, rolling each up envelope style. Serve with Easy Fried Rice. Makes 4 servings.
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tablespoons bottled stir-fry sauce
- 3/4 cup frozen peas
Make It Easy Fried Rice:
1. Cook rice according to package directions, adding bottled stir-fry sauce to the water. During the last 4 minutes of cooking, add frozen peas.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 458, Fat, total (g): 11, chol. (mg): 44, carb. (g): 58, pro. (g): 33, sodium (mg): 1717, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.