Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 27 mins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 small zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 28 ounce can Italian-style tomatoes
- 1 12 ounce package fully cooked turkey meatballs
- 1 pound spaghetti, cooked following package directions
1. Heat oil in a large, nonstick saucepan over medium heat; saute onion for 4 minutes. Add garlic and zucchini; reduce heat to low and cook 3 minutes.
2. Stir in oregano, basil, pepper and the tomatoes, breaking up tomatoes with a wooden spoon. Add 1 cup water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
3. Add meatballs to sauce. Cover and cook over low heat 10 minutes to heat through. Serve meatballs and sauce over cooked spaghetti. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 444, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 70, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 20, sodium (mg): 452, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.