1. Mix egg white, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, sherry and salt in medum-size bowl. Add cutlets, making sure marinade covers them. Cover bowl; refrigerate.
2. Bring large pot of water to boiling. Add noodles; cook, following package directions. During last minute of cooking, add sweet red pepper.
3. Meanwhile, to make dressing, whisk together 6 tablespoons oil, soy, vinegar, sesame oil, pepper flakes and ginger in small bowl.
4. Drain noodles very well in a colander; transfer noodles to a clean large bowl. Top with half of the dressing.n large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, add cutlets; saute 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until cooked through. Remove to plate; keep warm.
5. Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and scallions; saute until fragrant, 40 seconds. Add the remaining dressing mixture; bring to boiling. Lower to medium heat; simmer the sauce for 1 minute.
6. Mix remaining cornstarch with 2 teaspoons water. Add to skillet; cook 1 minute or until thickened.
7. Place noodles on large platter; top with cutlets. Spoon sauce over meat. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Makes 4 servings.