Servings: 6 Yield: 6 open-face sandwiches Prep 10 mins Broil 5 mins
- 6 slices pumpernickel bread
- 6 tablespoons ranch dressing, plus additional for serving
- 12 ounces thin-sliced smoked turkey
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw
- 12 ounces thin-sliced American cheese
1. Toast pumpernickel bread slices. Spread each with 1 tablespoon ranch dressing. Top each piece of bread with 2 ounces thin-sliced smoked turkey, 1/3 cup prepared coleslaw, and 2 ounces thin-sliced American cheese. Broil until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Serve with additional ranch dressing on side. Makes 6 open-faced sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 407, Fat, total (g): 25, chol. (mg): 65, sat. fat (g): 10, carb. (g): 23, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 1536, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.