1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Working in batches if necessary to avoid crowding skillet, add turkey cutlets to skillet; cook 30 seconds on each side. Remove to platter.
2. Add onions and carrots to skillet; saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add beef broth, red wine, cookies, vinegar, ground ginger, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
3. Return turkey to skillet. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, combine sour cream and flour in small bowl.
5. Remove turkey to platter. Add sour cream mixture to skillet; cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes or until thickened.
6. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain. Toss with the dried parsley.
7. Spoon sauce over turkey. Serve with noodles. Makes 4 servings.