Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 7 mins Broil 1 min
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 turkey cutlets (4 ounces each), flattened
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce
- 4 ounces part-skim mozzarella, shredded
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Cooked pasta
1. Heat broiler. Spread flour on sheet of parchment or waxed paper. Dip turkey cutlets in flour to coat both sides.
2. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet with ovenproof handle over medium heat. Add cutlets; saute until golden brown on bottom, 3 minutes. Turn over; sprinkle with salt and pepper; saute until cooked through. Add sauce; simmer 1 minute. Sprinkle cheeses over cutlets.
3. Broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted and brown around edges. Serve over your favorite pasta and sprinkle with grated Parmesan. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 337, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 75, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 17, pro. (g): 31, sodium (mg): 797, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.