Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 8 mins Stand 5 mins
- 4 turkey cutlets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin oranges
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups seasoned stuffing mix
1. Saute turkey cutlets butter in skillet 4 minutes per side (170 degrees F internal temperature). Remove from skillet; keep warm.
2. Drain mandarin orange segments; reserve syrup and segments. Add enough water to syrup for total of 1-1/4 cups liquid; reserve segments.
3. Add syrup mixture to skillet with green beans, cranberries and minced onion; simmer 4 minutes, stirring. Add pecans and stuffing mix. Return turkey to skillet. Cover; let stand off heat 5 minutes. Add reserved orange segments; fluff with fork. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 462, Fat, total (g): 16, chol. (mg): 90, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 35, sodium (mg): 550, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.