Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 25 mins Stand 15 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups bottled pasta sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pound large-curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 to 6 oven-ready lasagna noodles
1. Cook turkey, onion and garlic in nonstick skillet 8 minutes, until no longer pink. Add 1 cup pasta sauce, parsley, oregano and basil; spread evenly in skillet. Spread cottage cheese over top. Sprinkle with half the mozzarella and Parmesan. Top with 4 or more noodles to cover cheese. Break up remaining noodles to fill in open areas. Pour remaining pasta sauce over top; gently press down noodles to moisten.
2. Cover; simmer 15 minutes, until noodles are tender. Top with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan. Cover; simmer 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand, covered, 15 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 529, Fat, total (g): 21, chol. (mg): 93, sat. fat (g): 9, carb. (g): 44, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 39, sodium (mg): 953, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.