Servings: 6 Yield: 6 sandwiches Prep 20 mins
- 1/4 cup light or low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared pesto
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped walnuts
- 12 slices crusty sourdough bread (1 loaf)
- 4 ounces Brie cheese OR: Havarti cheese
- 1/2 pound sliced smoked turkey
- 1 large sweet red apple (such as Fuji), cored and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch watercress, stemmed and washed
1. Stir together the mayonnaise, pesto and chopped walnuts in a small bowl. Spread evenly over all the slices of sourdough bread.
2. Thinly slice the cheese and divide the slices equally among 6 slices of bread. Top with the turkey, apple and watercress, dividing equally. Cover each with one of the remaining slices of bread. Refrigerate the sandwiches if not serving immediately. Makes 6 sandwiches.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 351, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 36, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 40, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 19, sodium (mg): 1616, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.