- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound roasted turkey breast, cut into 1-1/2 x 1/2 x 1/4-inch strips
- 3 fresh apricots, halved, pitted and thinly sliced or 1 can (8 ounces) apricot halves, drained and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
1. Whisk together olive oil, vinegar, mustard, sugar, rosemary and pepper in large bowl until well blended.
2. Add turkey, apricots and walnuts; toss together until well coated with vinaigrette. Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 379, Fat, total (g): 29, chol. (mg): 50, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 11, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 1365, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.