Servings: 12 Prep 30 mins Roast 375°F 1 hr 10 mins
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme OR: 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary OR: 1/2 teaspoon dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 whole boneless turkey breast (4 to 4-1/2 pounds), rinsed, dried
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Mix oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper. Rub over turkey. Place in roasting pan.
2. Roast in 375 degrees F oven 60 to 70 minutes, until thickest part of breast registers 160 degrees F. Transfer to board; let rest 10 minutes; reserve pan drippings for lemon sauce.
3. Divide breast in half. Prepare Lemon-Sauce Turkey or turkey Joes (www.familycircle.com) and serve immediately. Or, freeze. Makes 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 190, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 98, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): , fiber (g): , pro. (g): 36, sodium (mg): 255, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.