1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat large roasting pan with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray. Rub turkey on all sides with olive oil and lime juice.Dry Rub:
2. Mix onion salt, chili powder, dried oregano, cumin, garlic powder, allspice and cayenne in small bowl. Rub 1-1/2 tablespoons mixture over turkey.
3. Roast turkey in 350 degree F oven for 1-1/2 to 2-1/2 hours or until internal temperature registers 165 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Remove turkey to warm place; let stand 10 minutes.Gravy:
4. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons drippings from roasting pan. Sprinkle flour and 1/2 teaspoon of remaining dry rub over bottom of roasting pan; cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of pan, for about 1 minute. Gradually whisk in chicken broth until smooth; cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Strain gravy through sieve into gravy boat; keep warm.
5. Cut off each half of the turkey breast from the bone. Wrap one half; refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 4 months to use later for Turkey Fried Rice. Slice other half of turkey breast and serve with the gravy, and mashed potatoes, if desired. Makes 6 servings.