1. Heat oven to 350 degree F. Coat large roasting pan with nonstick cooking spray.Turkey:
2. Rinse turkey breast under cold water; pat dry. Rub on all sides with lemon juice and oil. Rub spice mixture on turkey, including under the skin.
3. Roast directly in pan at 350 degree F for about 2 hours, or until internal temperature registers 170 degree F on an instant-read thermometer. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes in a warm place.Gravy:
4. Pour off all but about 2 tablespoons of the drippings from pan. Add wine and cook over medium-high heat, scraping up any browned bits from bottom of the pan. Cook for 1 minute. Sprinkle flour into pan; cook for 1 minute. Gradually whisk in the chicken broth and cook, stirring, until thickened, about 2 minutes. Strain gravy into a gravy boat.
5. To serve, slice turkey and accompany with the warm gravy. Makes 12 servings.
1. In a small bowl, blend all ingredients. Store in a tightly covered jar up to 3 months. Enough to season 1 medium-size turkey and 1 whole turkey breast.