Makes: 12 slices. Prep: 15 minutes. bake: at 425 degrees for 27 to 29 minutes. cook: 15 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees . Lightly coat 15 1/2 x 10 1/2-inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Roll out dough and fit into prepared pan. Bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes. Remove and let pan cool slightly on wire rack.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in medium-size nonstick skillet over medium heat; add garlic and onion and cook 3 minutes. Stir in marinara and 1/2 teaspoon of the seasoning; heat 2 more minutes. Set aside.
3. In a second nonstick skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat; add broccoli rabe and hot pepper flakes. Cook, stirring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until very tender. Set aside.
4. Stir together ricotta, Parmesan and remaining seasoning.
5. Spread marinara sauce over pizza crust. Drop spoonfuls of ricotta mixture over half the crust; sprinkle broccoli rabe on top. Top with 1/3 cup of the mozzarella and all the fontina. Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the mozzarella on top of the other half. Top with half the pepperoni, then remaining mozzarella and remaining pepperoni on top of that.
6. Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 17 minutes or until cheese is bubbling.
7. Per slice broccoli rabe: 302 calories;
8. 14 g fat (6 g sat.); 18 g protein;
9. 28 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 650 mg sodium;
10. 34 mg cholesterol.
11. Per slice pepperoni: 243 calories;
12. 23 g carbohydrate; 1 g fiber; 932 mg sodium;
13. 8 g fat (2 g sat.); 18 g protein;
14. 29 mg cholesterol.