Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 pound penne
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 cup walnuts (4 ounces), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup loosely packed parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups plain nonfat yogurt
- 3/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion; saute for 2 minutes. Add turkey; saute, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes or until meat turns white-gray and is crumbled.
3. Stir in the paprika, walnuts, broth and parsley; cook for about 3 minutes or until heated through. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in yogurt, salt and pepper until well blended. Serve over hot pasta.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 608, Fat, total (g): 26, chol. (mg): 49, carb. (g): 67, pro. (g): 29, sodium (mg): 435, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.