Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Cook 8 mins
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 pound snow peas
- 2 sweet red peppers, thin strips
- 1 sweet yellow pepper, thin strips
- 1 pound turkey cutlets, thin strips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons rice-wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 8 low-fat flour or whole-wheat tortillas (8-inch)
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
1. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet or wok. Add snow peas and peppers; cook 4 minutes. Add turkey and 2 tablespoons water; cook 5 minutes.
2. In bowl, whisk peanut butter, soy sauce, ginger, rice-wine vinegar and water. Add to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes, until sauce thickens. Remove from heat.
3. Heat tortillas according to package directions. Spoon 1/2 cup filling onto each tortilla. Sprinkle each with 3/4 teaspoon peanuts. Roll up. Serve.