Servings: 4 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 8 ounce (1/2 box) linguine
- 8 ounces snow peas, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded carrots (from an 8-ounce bag)
- 1 9 ounce package fully cooked carved turkey breast (such as Purdue Short Cuts)
- 3 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 7 ounce jar Thai peanut sauce (such as Asian Gourmet)
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to boiling. Add linguine and cook 9 minutes. Stir in snow peas and carrots and cook another minute. Drain and rinse under cold running water until cool to the touch.
2. Transfer linguine mixture to a large bowl. Add turkey and scallions. Pour the peanut sauce over the top, then add vinegar to peanut sauce jar. Screw cap back on and shake jar. Pour contents over linguine mixture, toss to coat completely with sauce and serve.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 458, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 36, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 62, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 28, sodium (mg): 934, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.