1. Bring large pot lightly salted water to boiling for pasta.
2. Cut off white ends of onions; chop; reserve. Slice green tops into 2-inch slivers; place in large bowl.
3. Combine chicken broth, soy sauce and chopped white part of green onion in skillet. Bring to simmering. Add turkey; simmer 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove turkey with slotted spoon to the large bowl.
4. Pour cooking liquids into blender. Add peanut butter, chili sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, ginger and hot-pepper sauce. Whirl until smooth.
5. Cook linguine in boiling water for 11 minutes or until firm but tender. Drain; rinse under cold running water; drain well. Add to the large bowl along with the sweet peppers; toss. (Can be made up to 4 hours ahead up to this point and refrigerated.)
6. Add peanut sauce; toss to mix to coat noodles. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve cold or at room temperature. Makes 6 servings.