1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Bring large pot of water to boiling. Cook penne according to package directions.
3. Cut broccoli stems and flowerets into small pieces. Add to pasta cooking water for last 2 minutes of cooking. Drain pasta and broccoli. Rinse under cold water to stop cooking.
4. Meanwhile, prepare sauce: Melt butter in medium-size saucepan. Stir in flour until blended. Gradually whisk in milk, salt, pepper, nutmeg and pepper sauce until smooth. Cook, stirring, until thickened and bubbly, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Combine broccoli, penne, sauce, turkey and mozzarella in large bowl; mix together to coat all ingredients well. Spread pasta mixture evenly in prepared baking dish. Cover dish loosely with aluminum foil.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 25 minutes. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees F. Uncover baking dish and bake 10 minutes more. Makes 10 servings.