1. Set aside a few nuts for garnish. Place remaining nuts in food processor and pulse once or twice, just until nuts are ground. Do not over process. Place ground nuts on waxed paper.
2. Stir together honey and soy sauce in a shallow bowl. Dip cutlets in mixture, allowing excess to drip back into bowl. Dip cutlets into nuts, patting nuts firmly onto both sides. Transfer to a plate and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, prepare couscous according to package directions. Cover and keep warm.
4. Place remaining honey-soy mixture in small saucepan and bring to a boil; cook for 3 minutes, then remove from heat and set aside.
5. Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place cutlets on broiler pan and broil, 6 inches from heat source, for 2 to 3 minutes; turn and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Serve with couscous; drizzle honey-soy sauce on top. Garnish with reserved nuts.