Yield: 20 mini calzones Prep 20 mins Bake 425°F 10 mins
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled pesto
- 2 slices smoked turkey (1 ounce total), diced
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil OR: 1/8 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 10 ounce packages refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
1. Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix cheeses, pesto, turkey, basil, and pepper in bowl.
2. Spread dough out. Cut each package of dough into 10 rounds, using 2-3/4-inch cookie cutter. Discard any excess dough. Brush with beaten egg. Place 1 level teaspoon of the cheese filling in center of each. Fold in half; seal edges; crimp with fingers. Brush egg over sealed calzones. Place on greased baking sheet.
3. Bake in 425 degree F oven 10 to 12 minutes or until golden and glazed. Cool slightly before serving. Makes 20 mini calzones.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 91, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 14, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 181, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.