Servings: 6 Prep 10 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds sliced roasted turkey breast
- 1/4 cup water
- Lemon Sauce:
- Roast turkey pan drippings
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh thyme OR: 1/8 teaspoon dried
1. Combine turkey slices in large skillet with 1/4 cup water. Cover; warm gently over medium-low heat, 15 to 20 minutes, turning turkey slices over once. Lemon Sauce:
2. Pour pan drippings into small saucepan. Spoon off as much fat as possible. Add chicken broth, lemon juice, mustard, sugar, cornstarch and thyme; stir to dissolve cornstarch.
3. Place saucepan over medium-high heat and heat until sauce thickens, about 5 minutes. Serve with sliced turkey. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 207, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 94, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 3, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 330, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.