1. Combine garlic, oil, zest and juice, oregano, parsley, salt, pepper and wine in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
2. Place breast, skin side down, in baking pan. Starting in center of thickest part on one-half of breast, cut meat horizontally in half, not all the way through. Spread meat out like open book. Press lightly on thickest parts to make rectangle with even thickness.
3. Place turkey in marinade in dish; turn several times to coat thoroughly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to marinate.
4. Preheat broiler with broiler pan 4 inches from heat, or prepare grill with hot coals, rack 4 inches from coals. Remove the turkey from the marinade, reserving the marinade.
5. Broil or grill turkey 8 to 10 minutes per side or until no longer pink in thickest part; baste with marinade every minute up until the last 3 or 4 minutes. Cover with foil and let the turkey stand for about 5 minutes. Cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Makes 6 servings.