- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 can (11 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 - 4 drops hot sauce (optional)
1. Layer turkey, corn, beans, and pepper in bowl. Toss avocado, green onions, and cilantro; spread over pepper layer.
2. Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, lime peel, and hot sauce. Spoon over salad. Top with a dollop of salsa, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 317, Fat, total (g): 21, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 20, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.