- 2 cups chopped red-leaf lettuce
- 1 cup diced roast turkey, about 1/3 pound (use one thick slice from the deli)
- 1 ripe avocado, cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup halved red grapes
- 1/3 cup chickpeas
- 2 cheddar cheese sticks, cubed
- Honey-mustard salad dressing
1. Place lettuce on a serving platter. Line each of the remaining ingredients diagonally on top of lettuce starting with turkey in the center. Serve with the dressing on the side.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 189, Fat, total (g): 11, carb. (g): 12, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 11, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.