Serve turkey burgers between two slices of garlic toast with marinara sauce and mozzarella for an easy 30-minute dinner.
1. Heat broiler. Lightly coat broiler-pan rack with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. Shape ground turkey into 4 burgers, 4-1/2 inches wide and 1/2 inch thick. Place on broiler-pan rack.
3. Broil 2 inches from heat 4 to 5 minutes. Turn burgers over and flatten with spatula; broil another 4 to 5 minutes or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer. Remove from broiler.
4. Meanwhile, place frozen garlic toast slices on large baking sheet.
5. Broil toast until lightly browned, 2 to 4 minutes per side.
6. Top each burger with 1/4 cup marinara sauce and 1 slice cheese. Broil burgers 4 to 6 inches from heat to melt cheese and heat sauce through, about 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Spoon any remaining marinara sauce over half the toast slices. Top each with burger and slice of toast. Serve warm. Makes 4 servings.