Servings: 6 Prep 15 mins Cook 13 mins
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 14 ounces cooked turkey pieces, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled, cut in half lengthwise, in quarters lengthwise, then crosswise in 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets
- 2 small sweet red peppers, cored, seeded and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup water
Make It Prepare sauce:
1. Combine soy sauce, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, broth and cornstarch in small bowl. Prepare stir-fry:
2. Combine 2 tablespoons sauce and the turkey in a bowl. Let marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add potato, broccoli and pepper; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add 1/2 cup water; cover; cook 6 to 8 minutes, until sweet potato is tender.
4. Stir remaining sauce. Add with turkey to skillet; cook, stirring, until thickened, 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 237, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): 49, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 23, pro. (g): 22, sodium (mg): 603, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.