Smoke-cook a turkey breast with apple, onion, and fresh herbs. Savor the aroma while you lounge on the hammock and let the smoker do the work.
1. Rinse breast and pat dry. Loosen skin over both sides of turkey breast. Soak 2 to 3 cups wood chips in hot tap water.
2. Cover water pan completely with aluminum foil. Add apple, onion, 4 sprigs of the thyme, 2 sprigs of the rosemary and 3 of the sage leaves.
3. In a small bowl, combine Adobo and paprika. Place a generous amount between the skin and breast meat and remainder on the outside of skin. Tuck remaining herb sprigs under skin.Prepare smoker:
4. Fire up about 10 pounds charcoal until gray and ashy. Place water pan in body of smoker and place body on top of grill base. Fill water pan with 6 to 8 cups hot tap water, and gently replace grill racks. Shake excess water off chips; add to charcoal through side door.
5. Place turkey breast on top grill rack, cover and smoke at 225 degrees F to 250 degrees F for 3-1/2 hours or until breast meat registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Let stand, covered with foil, for 20 to 30 minutes before slicing and serving.