1. Coat skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey; cook, breaking up with wooden spoon, 6 to 8 minutes, or until no longer pink. Drain.
2. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add onion and jalapeno; saute 8 minutes. Stir in cumin, oregano, cinnamon and salt; cook 2 minutes. Remove skillet from heat. Stir in 3 tablespoons of the tomato paste, olives, brine and cooked turkey.
3. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon tomato paste, tomato sauce and water in shallow skillet. Heat over medium heat just until simmering, 1 to 2 minutes.
5. Dip tortilla in tomato sauce until softened. Place on a plate. Spoon 1/3 cup of turkey mixture down center of tortilla. Roll up and place, seam-side down, in prepared pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling. Spoon remaining tomato sauce over top. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover loosely with aluminum foil.
6. Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with sour cream if you wish. Makes 5 servings.