Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Chill 1 hr Grill 4 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ripe tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 large sweet red pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey cutlets
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Lime wedges
1. In a large bowl, stir together tomatoes, corn, red pepper, cilantro, jalapeno, olive oil, lime juice and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Heat grill to medium-high. Season the turkey with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and the pepper.
3. Grill turkey about 2 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve warm or at room temperature with the salsa and extra lime wedges.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 462, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 67, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 53, fiber (g): 7, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 461, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.