Turkey cutlets take only minutes to cook on the grill and are delicious in this main-dish salad with cinnamon-glazed pecans and drizzled with a raspberry vinaigrette.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a small bowl, toss pecans with olive oil, lemon pepper and cinnamon. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from oven to a small bowl and set aside.Dressing:
2. In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, salt, pepper, cinnamon, mustard and olive oil. Set aside.Salad:
3. Place turkey in a resealable plastic bag. Add half of the dressing, seal and refrigerate for 1 hour. Reserve remaining dressing for greens.
4. Heat gas grill to medium-high or prepare charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Remove turkey from bag (discard dressing and bag). Grill 2 minutes; turn and grill another 2 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool 3 minutes, then slice.
5. Place greens and cucumber in a large serving bowl; toss with reserved dressing. Place pecans on top of salad and serve with sliced turkey. Garnish with raspberries.