1. In large glass bowl, mix cider, vinegar, salt and black pepper. Add turkey; turn to coat. Let stand at cool room temperature 30 minutes.
2. Prepare outdoor grill with medium-low coals for indirect grilling, or heat gas grill to medium-low for indirect grilling (medium-low heat is 250 degrees F on oven or grill thermometer), or see Oven Method, below.
3. Melt jelly in microwave oven or in small saucepan. Remove turkey from marinade; pat dry. Discard marinade. Brush jelly over top of turkey. Slice 1 apple very thinly, without coring; arrange on top of turkey.
4. Drain wood chips. If using charcoal grill, sprinkle chips directly over coals. If using gas grill, place chips in foil pan and place pan on bars over heating element, or place pan on heating stones in bottom of grill. Transfer breast to grill, replacing any apple slices that slide off.
5. Cover grill. Smoke turkey for 1 hour 20 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted in breast registers 170 degrees F. Remove turkey from grill; discard apple slices. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.To serve:
6. Thinly slice remaining apple, without coring. Fan slices onto serving platter. Slice turkey across grain. Arrange slices over apple slices. Serve warm or chilled.Oven Method:
7. For oven method, marinate turkey in refrigerator 1 hour or up to 3 hours. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. (Do not use chips.) Line roasting pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Place marinated turkey in pan. Top with apple jelly and sliced apples. Roast in 375 degrees F oven for 45 minutes or until internal temperature registers 170 degrees F on instant-read thermometer.