Servings: 4 Prep 30 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2/3 cup chopped chutney
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 sandwich-size English muffins, split in half and toasted
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced, cooked turkey breast
- 1 Red Delicious apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 4 green lettuce leaves
1. Heat oil in small nonstick skillet. Add onion and curry powder; saute until onion is tender, 6 minutes. Stir in chutney; heat through. Remove from heat. Stir in lemon juice.
2. Spread each muffin half with 1-1/2 tablespoons curry mixture. Layer turkey, apple and lettuce in muffins.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 388, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 49, carb. (g): 64, pro. (g): 25, sodium (mg): 528, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.