1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Mix 1 tablespoon cumin, salt and pepper in small bowl. Rub outside of turkey with oil. Season inside with half the cumin mixture and the crushed garlic. Rub rest of cumin mixture over outside of turkey. Place turkey, breast side up, in large roasting pan.
3. Roast in 450 degrees F oven 30 minutes. Lower to 375 degrees F. Roast about 2 hours, or until instant-read thermometer inserted into thigh without touching bone registers 170 degrees F. Remove from pan. Cover with foil and let sit 20 minutes.
4. Pour off pan juices into 1-quart measure. Skim off fat, reserving 1-1/2 tablespoons fat. Add broth to juices to equal 3 cups. Stir in the bourbon.
5. Spoon reserved fat back into roasting pan. Stir in flour, 1/2 teaspoon cumin; cook, stirring, over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in broth mixture. Bring to boil, stirring. Reduce heat; simmer, stirring, 5 minutes, until slightly thickened. Strain into bowl; add pepper sauce. Serve with turkey.