- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large head Bibb lettuce, washed
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey (about 3/4 pound) or cooked chicken
- 3 scallions, sliced
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup chow mein noodles (such as La Choy)
1. In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds and pepper; set aside.
2. Chop lettuce; you should have about 8 cups. Transfer to a medium-size bowl and add turkey, scallions, almonds and noodles. Toss with dressing and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 506, Fat, total (g): 34, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 4, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 24, sodium (mg): 692, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.