This low-fat main-dish salad topped with oven-fried turkey cutlets, beets, hard-cooked eggs, and croutons makes a satisfying dinner with a pleasing mix of flavors and textures.
1. Heat oven to 450 degrees F. In a shallow dish, whisk whites and mustard. In second dish, combine cheese, cornflake crumbs, salt and pepper.
2. Coat cutlets with egg white mixture, then cheese mixture.
3. Coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Transfer cutlets to prepared pan; spritz cutlets with nonstick cooking spray.
4. Bake cutlets at 450 degrees F for 5 minutes. Flip over; bake an additional 5 minutes.
5. Whisk dressing and vinegar until blended. In a large salad bowl, toss lettuce, 1/2 cup of the dressing and bacon until well coated.To serve:
6. Slice cutlets into thin strips. Divide salad, beets, turkey, eggs and croutons among bowls. Drizzle with extra dressing.