- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 8 thin slices turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon low-fat or fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 2 x 1/8-inch baby carrot, cut in thin slices
- 1 tablespoon low-fat cream cheese
1. Using a large biscuit cutter or the rim of a large drinking glass, cut a circle from each slice of bread.
2. Spread four bread circles with mayonnaise. Top each with two slices of turkey and remaining bread. Stick pepper slices into sandwiches to look like the legs of a creepy creature. Place two dabs of cream cheese on each sandwich and top them with carrot slices to resemble eyes.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 179, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 13, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 30, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 10, calcium (mg): 49, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.