This turkey casserole recipe is a fun take on lasagna. Layers of Alfredo sauce, potatoes, and a mixture of broccoli, smoked turkey, and Swiss cheese are baked until hot and bubbly.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Whisk together the Alfredo sauce and milk in a small bowl. Spread 1/4 cup of the Alfredo mixture in the prepared baking dish. Layer one-third of the sliced potatoes evenly in the baking dish. Sprinkle the top with 1 tablespoon of the grated Parmesan and one-third of the salt and pepper.
3. Mix together the turkey, broccoli and 1-1/2 cups of the shredded cheese in a medium-size bowl. Spread one-third of the broccoli mixture over the potato layer.
4. Continue with 2 more layers (Alfredo sauce mixture, potatoes, Parmesan, salt, pepper and broccoli mixture). Top final layer with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese and 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan. Pour remaining Alfredo sauce evenly over top. Cover dish.
5. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 45 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Uncover; continue to bake for 25 minutes or until potatoes are knife-tender. Let stand for 10 to 15 minutes before serving.