Servings: 6 to 8 Prep 10 mins Slow Cook 4 hrs on low-heat setting Stand 10 mins
- 1 pound uncooked ground turkey breast
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 12 ounce package frozen broccoli florets
- 1 9 ounce package refrigerated three-cheese tortellini
- 1 10 ounce carton Italian cheese & herb cream cheese for cooking
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large nonstick skillet, cook turkey over medium heat until meat is brown, stirring to break up turkey as it cooks. Drain off any fat.
2. Lightly coat a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Transfer cooked turkey to the prepared cooker. Stir in broth and cream cheese for cooking until combined. Add broccoli and uncooked tortellini and stir until well combined.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 hours. Remove liner from cooker; stir and let stand 10 minutes. Top each serving with cheese.
Tip For Easy Cleanup:
- Line your slow cooker with a disposable slow cooker liner. Add ingredients as directed in recipe. Once your dish is finished cooking, spoon the food out of your slow cooker and simply dispose of the liner. Do not lift or transport the disposable liner with food inside.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 284, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 72, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 21, Monounsaturated fat (g): , Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 2, sugar (g): 5, pro. (g): 27, vit. A (IU): 437, vit. C (mg): 21, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 40, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 602, Potassium (mg): 145, calcium (mg): 172, iron (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.