Servings: 8 Bake 350°F 30 mins to 40 mins
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fat-free chicken broth
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup sourdough bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fat-free, low-sodium barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook onion in broth in pan until lightly browned. Cool slightly.
3. Combine onion, turkey, crumbs, 1/2 cup barbecue sauce, Worcestershire, mustard, garlic and thyme in bowl. Form mixture into loaf; place in ungreased loaf pan. Brush with remaining barbecue sauce.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 30 to 40 minutes, until cooked through. Drain off fat. Cool 20 minutes. Slice.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 177, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 59, carb. (g): 8, pro. (g): 26, sodium (mg): 271, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.