Servings: 4 Prep 5 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 cup corn-bread stuffing mix
- 1 tablespoon stuffing seasoning mix (from stuffing mix package)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 pound thin turkey cutlets
- 1 can (14 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup low-fat (1%) milk
1. Combine stuffing, seasoning mix and 2 tablespoons butter in bowl. Pour on boiling water; stir to mix.
2. Divide stuffing equally onto center of each turkey cutlet. Bring up ends to overlap; fasten with wooden pick.
3. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add turkey rolls; brown, about 2 minutes per side.
4. Push rolls to one side. Add corn, peas and milk. Bring to boiling; stir. Lower heat; cover and cook gently 12 to 15 minutes or until turkey is cooked through. Remove picks.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 389, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 101, carb. (g): 38, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 577, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.