This meat loaf recipe is made with half ground beef and half ground turkey.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 8-1/2 x 4-1/2 x 2-5/8-inch loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, stir together 1/3 cup of the ketchup, eggs, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt and pepper. Add ground beef, ground turkey, onion, green pepper, oats, parsley and garlic. Mix gently with clean hands.
3. Spoon and pat mixture into prepared pan. Spread remaining 3 tablespoons of ketchup over top of meat mixture.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
5. Allow to stand 15 minutes before serving. Serve with steamed broccoli florets and lightly buttered egg noodles if desired.