- 1/2 cup (about 1 stalk) finely chopped celery
- 3 tablespoons chopped dried cherries, cranberries, or raisins
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 pound chunk roast turkey, cubed
1. In large bowl, mix together celery, walnuts, dried cherries, mayonnaise, and vinegar, mixing until well-combined. Core apples and cut into small chunks; add to salad mixture. Stir in turkey.
2. Place a lettuce leaf in each pita, and stuff with salad mixture. Wrap pitas in plastic wrap, and pack in lunch box with cooler pack.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 218, Fat, total (g): 7, carb. (g): 28, fiber (g): 4, pro. (g): 12, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.