Servings: 4 Prep 15 mins Cook 25 mins
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, diced
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 16 ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 11 ounce can corn kernels, rinsed and drained
- 1 4 ounce can green chilies, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot-pepper sauce
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Jack cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
1. Saute onion, celery, mushroom and garlic in oil in large saucepan until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Push vegetables to edge of pan. Add turkey, breaking up; cook, stirring, until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Stir in beans, corn, chilies, cumin, oregano, salt and hot-pepper sauce. Simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
3. Stir in sour cream; gently heat through. Do not let boil. Sprinkle servings with cheese and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 467, Fat, total (g): 24, chol. (mg): 95, carb. (g): 32, pro. (g): 34, sodium (mg): 1088, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.