Servings: 5 Prep 5 mins Cook 20 mins
- 1 15 ounce jar Patak's tikka masala tangy lemon and cilantro cooking sauce
- 1 pound cooked turkey leftovers, cut into bite-size pieces (about 3-1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
1. Cook rice according to package directions. Wrap naan in foil and warm in toaster oven.
2. Heat tikka masala sauce in saucepan over medium heat. Stir in turkey and heat through. Add cranberry sauce and peas. Heat until warmed.
3. Serve with rice and naan. Top with cilantro, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 5; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 427, Fat, total (g): 9, carb. (g): 52, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 31, calcium (mg): 39, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.