1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F for F. Coat 2 large baking sheets with nonstick spray.
2. In a small bowl, stir together ricotta, mozzarella, pepperoni and seasoning.
3. Spread 1 dough disk on a work surface. Brush rim with egg. Dollop 2 tablespoons filling into center; fold dough over to form half-moon shape. Press edge together firmly and seal completely with the tines of a fork. Repeat using remaining ingredients.
4. Transfer empanadas to prepared baking sheets. Brush tops with egg.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for F for 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to rack to cool.