Servings: 8 Yield: 8 pitas Prep 10 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 slice deli smoked turkey, cut 3/4-inch thick (about 1 pound)
- 1/2 cup light ranch dressing
- 1/3 cup sliced, blanched almonds
- 1/3 cup Craisins, coarsely chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 8 small pitas, about 1 ounce each (such as Toufayan Bakeries Pitettes)
1. Cut the turkey into 1/4-inch cubes.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the turkey, dressing, almonds, Craisins and scallions. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
3. To serve, cut open each pita about 1 inch from the top. Spoon a scant 1/2 cup of turkey mixture into each.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 216, Fat, total (g): 8, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 25, fiber (g): 3, pro. (g): 14, sodium (mg): 794, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.