1. In a medium bowl stir together the ricotta, turkey bacon, parsley, and thyme; set aside.
2. Remove neck and giblet bag from the turkey (reserve if you like). Place turkey, breast side down, on a large cutting board. Using poultry shears and a large knife, carefully remove back bone from turkey (or, ask your butcher to remove back bone).
3. Place turkey, cavity side down, in a large roasting pan. Loosen skin over breast and legs. Spoon the ricotta mixture over the breast and leg meat, spreading evenly.
4. Season turkey with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and chill overnight.
5. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Remove plastic wrap from turkey. Cover loosely with foil. Roast for 2 hours. Remove foil. Roast for 30 to 60 minutes more or until done (170 degrees F for breast, 180 degrees F for leg). Cover and let stand 30 minutes before serving.